Monday, May 30, 2011

Fruity Party Punch

I made this for my son's preschool graduation.  The teacher asked me to bring a drink for around 500 people.  All I thought was YIKES that is a lot of punch.  So I racked my brain of a drink that will be cheap and easy to make for that many people.

Here is the original amounts it will make enough punch for 41 servings.

1 12oz can frozen lemonade
1 12oz can frozen orange juice
3 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 1/3 cups cranberry juice

Prepare lemonade and orange juice as directed on cans.  Combine orange juice, lemonade, pineapple and cranberry juice in a large mixing bowl or pitcher.  Chill well.  Immediately before serving add ice cubes.

**If you want to stretch it out for more people you can add 7-up to it.  I didn't put 7-up in it when I made it.  

**If you don't want your punch to get watered down you can put some of the juice into ice cube trays and freeze them.  Put them in your punch when you are ready to serve,  When they start melting it will just chill your punch instead of watering it down. 

The amounts to make 500 servings:

12 1/2  (12oz) can frozen lemonade
12 1/2  (12oz) can frozen orange juice
43 1/2  cups pineapple juice
16 2/3 Cup cranberry juice

No comments:

Post a Comment