Monday, May 23, 2011

Been Gone Too Long

Sorry everyone that does read my blog, my hard drive went out in my 3 month old laptop and I lost everything.  I did get a new hard drive for free from HP.  They were really great to work with.  It just took awhile for it to get here.  I will try to get better about posting stuff.  I am sure I will be posting more creative recipes than I normally do.  I am getting bountiful baskets every week.  You never know what you get in your basket and it is kinda like Christmas when you get it. 


Last week I got my first basket and I loved it and so did my family.  In my basket this week I got corn on the cob, carrots, romaine lettuce, Swiss chard, Anaheim peppers, mushrooms, apples, mangoes, bananas, blackberries, cantaloupe tomatoes and I'm sure I am forgetting something.  You can add other things on with it.  I order the tropical pack. It came with mangoes, kiwis, plantains, papaya, pineapple, 2 vanilla beans, key limes and mint. 
This week I ordered the normal basket and a case of Valencia oranges.  I can't wait. 

Sorry for not posting in over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment