Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mrs. Stewart's Liquid Bluing

I recently was told about this stuff that makes your whites really really white, so I decided to try it.  It is called Mrs. Stewart's Liquid Bluing.  The only problem is that I tried it on all my boys' socks because they get so dirty on the bottom for some reason.  I have the new front load washer and dryers and I wasn't quite sure which section to put it in. I put it in the liquid bleach part and it quite didn't work it turned all my socks a spotted blue, but I rewashed them and they came clean and they were so white.   Next time I will put it in with my laundry soap and probably not as much as I did the last time. 

I would recommend using this over bleach, it made everything whiter and brighter.  Just be very careful of how much you use and where you are putting it in the washer compartments.

2 comments:

  1. where can u buy it? is it just for whites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy it at Smiths or Walmart. On the bottle it the slogan says "For your whitest whites and brightest wash." Its not a bleach. When I washed all of our socks I put in all of our black and colored socks and it just kinda brightened them.

    ReplyDelete